|Neuro and his mind fucks|
Name: Neuro Nōgami, Child of Neurons, Brain Eater Neuro
Origin: Majin Tantei Nougami
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, the ability to manipulate senses (can somehow manipulate a person's senses by coming in contact with them, and through doing this give them the sensation of horrifying illusions, he can also use this ability to brainwash and control a person's movements), ability to defy gravity (Neuro can use this ability to float in mid air), low level shapeshifting (able to transform his hands into claws or partially transforming into his demon form while still retaining some of his human form's features), some telekinetic powers, low level regeneration, acidic saliva, complete manipulation over the 777 Tools of the Demon World and 7 Weapons of the Demon Emperor
Weaknesses: When not in the extremely poisonous atmosphere of the Demon World he gradually loses power, slowly becoming more human and becomes weak when hungry, both the Tools and the Weapons require a certain amount of demonic energy, so Neuro tries not to use the latter too often as the weapons drain a higher amount of demonic energy compared to the Tools
Destructive Capacity: Building level+, Evil Metal ignores durability | Should be considerably higher, Evil Metal ignores durability
Range: Several hundred meters with effective use of his Tools, extended human melee range otherwise
Speed: Supersonic+ reactions and reflexes, supersonic+ movement speed with Evil Flyer | Should be considerably higher
Durability: Large building level | At least continent level+ concerning heat energy via character statement (according to Neuro himself at full power a nuclear bomb may not even be enough to kill him, Neuro has also spoken about how he was able to withstand temperatures of 1 billion and thirty six degrees in the Demon World), otherwise town level
Lifting Strength: Class 100 (depends on how much demon energy he has and the last time he ate a puzzle in conjunction with how big the puzzle is, his pinky finger is above peak human and he can carry a 60,000 ton building using the Seven Tools of the Demon Emperor: "Evil Tree")
Striking Strength: Superhuman
Stamina: Varies depending on how long he's been staying in the Human world
Standard Equipment: 777 Tools of the Demon World and 7 Weapons of the Demon Emperor
Intelligence: Very intelligent and knowledgeable (was able to out hack an AI level computer and devour him), being able to handle situations calmly and finding the best or most suitable solution to most problems. He had begun absorbing Human World knowledge since his entrance into the Human World, and in his first twelve hours he had already mastered knowledge equal to Yako's academic studies, Neuro also managed to learn everything there is to know about the human world in mere weeks. He has shown to have great tactical ability, foresight and even small detailed knowledge that can be used to create successful plans, also solved every single puzzle and mystery in the Demon World prior to coming to the Human World
- Sense Manipulation: Through coming in contact with a person, Neuro can manipulate their senses, giving them the image of a horrifying illusion.
- 777 Tools of the Demon World: Neuro's main arsenal of weapons, the 777 Tools of the Demon World are odd items or creatures which Neuro uses for many different situations.
- Evil Ampule: A needle full of potion that Neuro claims doubles the revolution speed of the neural transmitters in the user's brain, making them more intelligent.
- Evil Badger: An insect with an unbalanced diet, it replaces the target's tongue and feeds on the victim's most disliked foods. The victim's breathing will stop if the insect ceases eating before it's done.
- Evil Blind: Neuro engulfs himself and anyone else of his choice in an aura. This allows Neuro and Co. within a 10 meter radius to shift into a "lower resolution" of existence.
- Evil Butterfly: A strange little butterfly with human ears for wings which function as a hidden microphone. This is paired with a set of earphones shaped like a human face where the speakers are on the mouth. While this tool seems normal at first, the user actually risks having their head pierced though by the speaker which extends out like a drill when the face sneezes.
- Evil Canceller: Neuro regurgitates a liquid (similar to vomit). Anyone it gets on becomes invisible. Though the wearer cannot be seen they may still be heard.
- Evil Carpenter: A giant demonic construction worker with several man-sized workers sprouting from its spine.
- Evil Centipede: Used to show how many times a person has stepped in a certain area by replacing their footsteps. The more they have stepped in the area, the darker the footsteps become. It appears normal people cannot physically see the effects of the tool, as Neuro had to put his hand over Yako's eyes for her to notice the footsteps.
- Evil Chainsaw: Neuro's hand transforms into a miniature chainsaw to cut things.
- Evil Cocoon: An illusion tool to make it appear as though the user is a grotesque monster-like figure.
- Evil Drop: An eye drop that allows the user to shoot "Hell Beams" from their eyes that can even destroy a building. This tool was only explained and never used so it isn't known if it's power is true or if Neuro was lying about it.
- Evil Diversey: A Demon World battery filled with Neuro’s demonic power.
- Evil Friday: Neuro reveals his demon-form face and spits out a large sphere made of eyeballs. The eyeballs detach and become sentient lifeforms. The eyes function like cameras and serve as extra eyes for Neuro. Their movements become very slow when Neuro's powers are drained, as they operate on demonic energy as well.
- Evil Full Face: Neuro sends out a demon head from his hair that acts as a smoke screen bomb to allow for quick escapes.
- Evil Fumble: A bottle of potion that is supposed to be an even stronger version of Evil Ampule.
- Evil Gauntlet: A pair of hands surface from the earth that will grab a person's legs rendering them incapable of movement.
- Evil Javelin: Neuro turns his arm into a halberd-like weapon and uses it to cut. In the Human World, Evil Javelin cannot cut or slice, instead it gathers the information and the contents of the objects it goes through.
- Evil Lavender: Neuro's hand becomes something that resembles a purple drill, and is used to stab through objects. Once it has punctured the target, it will bloom into lavender flowers.
- Evil Low Beam: Neuro creates small lenses on his fingertips which when looked into will burn an image into the victim's retinas so that whenever they open their eyes they will see it.
- Evil Pressure: Out of Neuro's nape comes out a machine that sends a demonic electrical current that tears apart muscle and tendons.
- Evil Rapid: A tool that is a demonic conceptualization of a steam train, it can reach mach speed in one second, with the G-forces tearing up a human body in the process.
- Evil Reflector: A microphone-like device when activated opens a women's head within a mirror shell, then hexagonal mirror discs begin floating all around Neuro. Anything that flies towards the discs will be reflected back in the opposite direction with same force and same speed.
- Evil Script: Neuro removes his glove and his hand becomes cybernetic. He can use this cybernetic hand to reach into objects like computers and retrieve information physically by grasping it.
- Evil Shooter: A spring-like rope resembling a spinal cord covered with skulls.
- Evil Stalker: An insect that Neuro uses to keep track of people; functions as a tracking device.
- Evil Station: Not really a tool but more a game system from the underworld that projects "solid images" (you can feel them but they are really not there) making the game 3D for the player. If turned off too quickly, some residual images may remain.
- Evil Sticker: A small sticker that is placed on a fingertip; the closer the user is to their objective the stronger the finger will stick up.
- Evil Stole: Neuro takes off his blue suit coat and puts on a black jacket. The longer he stays without moving, the more energy he regains by scraping together and absorbing bits of demonic power in the air. Used for 'life or death' situations.
- Evil Stringer: A figure with a drill on the bottom that punches a hole into the head of a victim. It is then transformed into a "Bat" with a thin bass without strings, so instead it uses the nerves that drilled out from the victims head to play. Once tightly stung, with its wings the bat then plays screechy music directly into the victims head. This process of torture however, cannot be seen by bystanders.
- Evil Surfacer: Takes the form of a small robot-like creature with a jetpack and a bottle in its mouth. Neuro does not mention its ability, but it is implied the tool coats the intended target with a shiny surface and prevents the target from being destroyed.
- Evil Surrounder: A capsule ball which breaks into little seeds. When the seeds attach to a surface, a plant from hell that feeds on metal will grow instantly to protect its territory.
- Evil Taster: A demonic tongue-cover that switches the wearer's taste around, making sour foods taste sweet, bitter foods taste spicy, and vice-versa.
- Evil Time Machine: Neuro uses this to mess around with Yako in an omake. As its name would imply, it is basically a time machine.
- Evil Torture: A weapon that resembles a set of wings that attach to Neuro’s back. It consists of two pairs of wings. The first pair serves to prevent the opponent from attacking and the second pair penetrates and tears the opponent's flesh from within, though it will not harm the vital organs. Evil Torture senses what the user (Neuro) wants to do most, and acts accordingly.
- 7 Weapons of the Demon Emperor: In more desperate situations, Neuro resorts to using the 7 Weapons of the Demon Emperor as opposed to the 777 Tools, which are much larger and powerful.
- Evil Aqua: Neuro summons 7 fish-like cannons, 6 which are smaller support cannons, and blasts a huge laser onto the target. Neuro notes that the power of Evil Aqua is considerably weaker in the Human World than the Demon World. Neuro transforms into his demon form when using this move, sporting his demon face and wing-like arms.
- Evil Flyer: A weapon that gives Neuro the ability of high-speed flight, giving him the ability to easily catch up to an opponent flying at sound speed despite lagging far behind initially.
- Evil Metal: A blade that does not have a process which creates cuts, but produces the cut itself, making it virtually unblockable, as there is nothing to block. It is Neuro's strongest attack that he claims it can even kill the Demon Emperor.
- Evil Mud: Neuro summons a giant cyclops-like creature. Evil Mud has a star-shaped symbol at the bottom portion of its body. Neuro describes it as a tenacious golem with enough power to destroy a city. Evil Mud can be broken down to smaller pieces when used with Evil Carpenter.
- Evil Tree: Neuro summons a giant plant that travels underground and emerges under a specified location. It is seen with a large green bud in the center with about 12-13 long monstrous heads emerging from the base of the plant. The tree can be used to attack and support. It is also shown to be able to form wooden dummies of people or things.
Notable OBD Victories:
- Alucard (Hellsing) - Alucard Profile
Notable OBD Losses:
- Etrigan (DC Comics) - Etrigan Profile
Other: In the Human World he is only at 1/10000th of his true strength
Key: Human World | Demon World