Name: White Bomber, Bomberman, Cheerful White, The Legendary Hero
Powers and Abilities: Super speed, strength, durability, stamina, bomb summoning, elemental manipulation, black hole manipulation, light manipulation, poison manipulation, able to increase his bomb's size and power, matter manipulation
Weaknesses: His own bombs and he can't swim
Destructive Capacity: Universe level (defeated the Angel of Light and Shadow twice, who created the universe)
Range: At least planetary
Speed: Hypersonic+ (outran explosions) with FTL reactions (can react to and intercept interplanetary spacecrafts)
Durability: Universe level (survived against the Angel of Light and Shadow twice)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+
Striking Strength: Universe Class
Standard Equipment: Bombs, jet pack, a blast shield to protect him from attacks and explosions, armored suits made to tank his weapon of choice
Intelligence: Combat and explosives expert
- Bomb Charge: White Bomber holds a bomb over his head and charges it. This increases the bomb's power, size, and range.
- Bomb Kick: Bomberman kicks a bomb at his enemy.
- Multi Bomb Throw: Bomberman throws multiple bombs.
- Bomb: A regular bomb that causes building level damage.
- Power Bomb: Bomberman's strongest bomb, it can cause massive damage and cover multiple acres to city blocks.
- Ice Bomb: A bomb used to freeze enemies/objects.
- Thunder Bomb: A bomb that fires out a powerful blast of lightning.
- Wind Bomb: A bomb that fires off a powerful blast of wind.
- Navarm Bomb: Also know as the Earth Bomb, the Navarm Bomb summons multiple pillars of lava when it explodes.
- Water Bomb: A bomb that can damage enemies/objects with water based attacks.
- Poison Bomb: A bomb that releases a poison gas that slows down the victim's movement to the point that they're at peak human speeds.
- Gravity Bomb: This bomb creates a black hole.
- Light Bomb: A bomb that fires out a blinding flash of light.
- Bomber Change!: Bomberman equips special devices or puts on golden armor.
- Submarine: Bomberman equips a propeller like device to his body. This allows him to swim.
- Helicopter/Jet Pack: A propeller is attached to Bomberman's head; this allows him to fly. He can also equip a jet pack which increases his speed while flying.
- Golden Armor: Bomberman equips golden armor and gains the ability to breathe underwater.
- at underwater and his durability is increased.
Notable OBD Victories:
- Narutoverse, Sonic, Ichigo, Luffy, and Chachamaru (Naruto, Sonic the Hedgehog, Negima, One Piece, Bleach) - The profiles of all the victims.
- Yoshi (Mario Bros) - Yoshi Profile
Notable OBD Losses:
Contested OBD Matches:
- Reimu Hakurei (Touhou) - Reimu Hakurei Profile (Outdated)
Other: There are many incarnations of Bomberman. This profile covers the main series version.
Note: Some links on this page are affiliate links where, at no further expense to you, I receive a small commission should you purchase an item. For more on these, see our disclosure policy.