|His name is Oden and he was born to boil|
Name: Kozuki Oden, Oden, epithet ''Idiot Lord''
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human, Samurai, Former Shogun of Wano, Former Roger and Whitebeard Pirate, Former leader of the Nine Red Scabbards
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, agility, endurance, master swordsman, premium Haki user (Busoshoku, Haoshoku, and Kenbunshoku), can surround his body with an invisible armor to augment his defensive and offensive capabilities, can harm and affect characters with elemental mimicry, can dominate the will of others (Haoshoku Haki allows him to knock those with inadequate wills unconscious), can generate air slashes, resistance to extreme heat temperatures (endured being boiled alive for 30 minutes [said boiling was in a massive pot with oil that near-instantly incinerated lesser men]), telepathy via The Voice of All Things
Weaknesses: The Voice of All Things doesn't seem to be applicable in a combat scenario
Range: Extended melee with his katanas, at least a kilometer via powerscaling (he is a superior swordsman compared to Wano Zoro and even Skypiea Zoro could throw his slashes)
Speed: Relativistic with light-speed reactions (can match Whitebeard in CQC), pre-cog further compliments his reactions
Durability: Multi-continent level+ (took Roger's Kamusari technique and was swiftly back on his feet, was still conscious after taking a bludgeoning over the head from Kaido in a compromising position, also survived Kaido's Boro Breath)
Lifting Strength: Class T via powerscaling (comparable to the Admirals)
Striking Strength: Class NJ (could match a Prime Whitebeard and Kaido respectively)
Stamina: Vastly superhuman+ (was dragged by Whitebeard's ship for 3 days [a challenge offered by Whitebeard, Oden never let go even while he was asleep or being attacked by the various aquatic sea life], battled the Roger pirates for 3 days and 3 nights, and can competently use Enma a katana that drains the user of their Haki if they are inadequate, endured an oil boiling for an extended period of time while holding up the entire 9 Scarbbards [said oil near-instantly incinerated lesser people])
Standard Equipment: His two katana - Ame no Habakiri and Enma (which are two of the 21 Saijo O Wazamono [supreme quality grade sword])
Intelligence: Master swordsman (Oden is one of the best swordsmen in the One Piece-verse capable of dual-wielding two of the 21 Saijo O Wazamono, he can even do battle against the likes of Kaido and Whitebeard)
- Haki: There are normally two types of Haki regular people can tap into: the Kenbunshoku Haki which allows individuals to sense the presence of others, and Busōshoku Haki which allows individuals to create an invisible armor around them. There is, however, a third type of Haki, Haōshoku Haki, that only a few individuals can use. Oden is one of these people.
- Haōshoku Haki (Color of the Conquering King): The ability to knock out someone else or a large group. While inexperienced users are restricted to intimidating one being or blindly knocking out any with weak wills around them, those with more expertise can pick out weak-willed individuals in a large group to knock out.
- Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation or Mantra): A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of his opponents. A user of this type of Haki can predict an opponent's moves before he gets hit. This works by showing the user an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do, manifested as a mental image in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack "hit" for real. It appears that the more killer intent the enemy has the easier they are to predict, though more efficient users can predict future moves regardless of whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. Including the distance, location, and where the opponent may strike next.
- Busōshoku Haki (Color of Armaments): A form of Haki that allows the user to create an "invisible armor" around themselves. With that, they can protect themselves from attacks, and if trained well, use it to deliver stronger attacks. Besides the increase of strength, it is the only form of attack that doesn't involve Kairouseki that can hit any Devil Fruit user, being able to hit the user's original body even if it's a Logia user. It can also be used in weapons.
- Busoshoku: Koka (Color of Armaments: Hardening): Oden uses Busōshoku Haki to drastically harden parts of his body (typically fists and or katanas, but can also be used defensively). Basically, whereas basic Busoshoku Haki surrounds the user's body with a hard armor, Koka hardens the body itself, giving a larger increase in attack power and toughness.
- The Voice of All Things: The Voice of All Things is a mysterious and incredibly rare ability that allows the user to communicate with people, creatures, and objects in the world around them without the need for a physical message, such as speech or writing. The Voice of All Things should not be mistaken for the ability to simply understand animal communication. It's more like hearing the animal's thoughts or understanding the message in their heart; thus, the communication offered by the Voice of All Things can be considered akin to telepathy. The messages that come from these animals (as well as the messages that come from objects) appear to be completely inaudible to anyone who cannot hear the Voice. So far, only a minuscule number of people in the world have been shown to possess the ability to hear the Voice.
- Nitōryū (Two Sword Style): A stance Oden uses which encompasses dual-wielding two of his katanas.
- Togen Shirataki (Paradise White Waterfall): Oden hardens both his swords using "Ryuo", then delivers a diagonal slash with each one of them at the same time. This technique has immense power and range.
- Gan Modoki (Gun Imitating Demon): After hardening his swords using "Ryuo", Oden crosses his swords and charges forward, slicing anyone in his path.
- Togen Totsuka (Paradise Ten Hands): Oden hardens his swords using "Ryuo", then leaps toward his opponent performing an X-shaped slash.
Notable OBD Victories:
Notable OBD Losses: