|Wano's Great Guardian Deity|
Name: Yamato, Oden, Oden Kozuki, epithet ''Oni Princess''
Origin: One Piece
Gender: Female, identifies as Kozuki Oden
Classification: Human, Ancient Zoan Devil Fruit User, Former Member of the Beasts Pirates, Honorary Member of the Straw Hat Pirates
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, agility, endurance, skilled with the Kanabo, expert Haki user (Busoshoku, Haoshoku, and Kenbunshoku), battle - precognition (via Kenbunshoku Haki), can surround her body with an invisible armor to augment her defensive and offensive capabilities (she can also imbue physical objects, such as her kanabo with Busōshoku Haki), can harm and affect characters with elemental mimicry, can dominate the will of others (Haoshoku Haki allows her to knock those with inadequate wills unconscious), ate Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Okuchi no Makami, a Mythical Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into a hybrid and full version of an ancient wolf deity at will drastically increasing her physical attributes, ice manipulation via Zoan transformation (Yamato can shoot ice breath, enhance her defense by coating herself in an armor of ice, ect), can generate shockwaves
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of her body is covered in water
Destructive Capacity: Multi-continent level+ (capable of fighting on par with Hybrid Zoan Kaidou for a brief period of time and could even briefly get the better of him during their fight)
Range: Extended with her kanabo, several meters with shockwaves and ice projectiles
Speed: Relativistic with light-speed reactions (can keep up with Kaidou, was able to blitz and one-shot Ulti), pre-cog further compliments her reactions
Durability: Multi-continent level+, can further fortify her defense with Mirror Mountain (took several hits from Hybrid Zoan Kaidou, a Thunder Bagua only shattered her Mirror Mountain)
Lifting Strength: Class T via powerscaling
Striking Strength: Class NJ (could trade blows with Kaidou)
Stamina: Vastly superhuman+ (can fight for hours and continue to do so with injuries, weaker characters like Ace and Jinbe could fight for 3 days straight [Yamato can even fight and use her Devil Fruit abilities while under the effects of seastone])
Standard Equipment: Her Kanabo
Intelligence: Very intelligent (is a more than competent fighter and Haki user, her combat prowess can match up to Kaidou's, was able to utilize her Devil Fruit efficiently despite being locked in sea stone cuffs for years previously)
- Haki: There are normally two types of Haki regular people can tap into: the Kenbunshoku Haki which allows individuals to sense the presence of others, and Busōshoku Haki which allows individuals to create an invisible armor around them. There is, however, a third type of Haki, Haōshoku Haki, that only a few individuals can use. Yamato is one of these people.
- Haōshoku Haki (Color of the Conquering King): The ability to knock out someone else or a large group. While inexperienced users are restricted to intimidating one being or blindly knocking out any with weak wills around them, those with more expertise can pick out weak-willed individuals in a large group to knock out.
- Busōshoku Haki (Color of Armaments): A form of Haki that allows the user to create an "invisible armor" around themselves. With that, they can protect themselves from attacks, and if trained well, use it to deliver stronger attacks. Besides the increase of strength, it is the only form of attack that doesn't involve Kairouseki that can hit any Devil Fruit user, being able to hit the user's original body even if it's a Logia user. It can also be used in weapons.
- Busoshoku: Koka (Color of Armaments: Hardening): Yamato uses Busōshoku Haki to drastically harden parts of his body (typically fists and kanabo, but can also be used defensively). Basically, whereas basic Busoshoku Haki surrounds the user's body with a hard armor, Koka hardens the body itself, giving a larger increase in attack power and toughness.
- Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation or Mantra): A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of their opponents. A user of this type of Haki can predict an opponent's moves before they gets hit. This works by showing the user an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do, manifested as a mental image in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack "hit" for real. It appears that the more killer intent the enemy has the easier they are to predict, though more efficient users can predict future moves regardless of whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. Including the distance, location, and where the opponent may strike next.
- Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Okuchi no Makami (Dog; Large-Mouthed True/Pure God): A Mythical Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into a hybrid and full version of an ancient wolf deity at will greatly increasing their physical attributes and giving them the ability to generate ice.
- Namuji Hyoga (Non-Samurai Ice Fang): A technique where Yamato rears her head back, takes a deep breath, and then abruptly exhales forward a dense blast of cold air at her target of choice, ideally freezing that target solid.
- Kagamiyama (Mirror Mountain): A defensive technique, Yamato fully encases herself in ice, which initially cannot be distinguished from her body. Should Yamato be struck by an enemy attack, said armor-like coating will absorb the damage, becoming visible as it cracks and breaks off Yamato like glass.
- Himorogiri (Icy Various Cuts): An offensive move where Yamato, in his Human-Beast Form, leaps into the air and starts vertically spinning her kanabo to her left, making a swirl of ice form around her weapon
- Mahoroba (Horse Phantom Blade): An attack that Yamato has used in her human form. After imbuing Takeru with a frosty aura, she swings the kanabo to strike whomever she targets with great force, simultaneously freezing them.
Notable OBD Victories:
- Sakura Haruno (Naruto) - Sakura Profile
Notable OBD Losses:
|Yamato in her Hybrid Zoan form|
|Yamato in her full Zoan transformation|