|Cooler is back: METAL Edition|
Name: Meta Cooler/Meta Coola/Metal Coola
Origin: Dragon Ball Movies
Classification: Android Upload of Cooler
Age: A few years at the most
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, super speed, durability, flight, telekinesis, various ki attacks, teleportation, has a kind of reactive evolution (if he has a chance to repair himself, he becomes stronger than before), regeneration (low-godly, as long as the Big Gete Star still exists, it's impossible to completely destroy him), can create copies of himself
Weaknesses: Dangerous overconfidence, if the Big Gete Star is sufficiently damaged, all Metal Coolers will self destruct
Destructive Capacity: At least small star level+ (stronger than SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta)
Range: At least one planetary diameter
Speed: Massively FTL
Durability: At least small star level+
Lifting Strength: At least Class M+
Striking Strength: Class XKJ+
Stamina: Effectively endless, he is totally machine and gains all of his energy from the Big Gete Star
Standard equipment: Big Gete Star - a moon-sized spacecraft that can slowly leech the life from a planet and has many robots that can herd up the native life forms of a planet to kill them for fuel. Also the source of the regeneration, adaptation, and copy-making abilities of his bodies
Intelligence: Has the same intelligence as the original Cooler
- Barrage Death Beam: Launches multiple death beams from his finger
- Super-Nova: Launches a large, more powerful deathball. If sufficiently charged, it can destroy a planet.
- Instant Transmission: Just like Goku's technique from the canon series. The notable difference is that Cooler and Goku were using it to actually fight each other in this movie, unlike in the manga/anime where it was for travel or a carefully played tactical move in battle.
Notable OBD Victories:
- DCAU Doomsday (DCAU) - Doomsday Profile
- Ultimate Avengers (Marvel Animated)
Notable OBD Losses:
Other: There were hundreds of Metal Coolers at a time, making them a force to be reckoned with.