|Perfection is Mach 29,000|
Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Biotechnological-Cyborg/Artificial Human
Age: 20's (formulated around Future Trunks' birth, reached maturity/imperfect form by the time Trunks was in his adulthood)
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, agility, endurance, skilled in martial arts, afterimage creation, flight, the ability to manipulate and use ki both defensively (can use his ki to enhance his natural durability and harden his skin) and offensively (can shoot ki blasts capable of crossing thousands of kilometers and blowing up entire planets), energy sensing, can transform to increase his power even further (has two transformations), absorption/DNA assimilation (this ability gets lost in his Perfect and Super Perfect forms), regeneration (low-high), telekinesis, can survive in space, can generate energy barriers, teleportation (including across dimensions), can spawn powerful Cell Jrs., each powerful enough to match or even exceed fighters like Trunks and Vegeta at the Cell games, an extremely powerful voice box, limited telepathy (via powerscaling, given Goku and others have it), immortality (types 1 and 3)
Weaknesses: Overconfident, | Shunkan Ido requires a ki signature to be of proper use
Destructive Capacity: At least small star level+ (superior to Namek Saga Freeza), likely higher | At least small star level+, likely much higher
Range: At least one planetary diameter
Speed: At least relativistic+, likely much higher (far faster than pre-training Saiyan Saga Piccolo whose beam reached the Moon in a few seconds; vastly superior to Namek Saga Freeza; can keep up with SSJ-tier characters) | Relativistic+ at minimum, likely much higher
Durability: At least small star level+ (without factoring regeneration), likely higher | At least small star level+, likely much higher
Lifting Strength: At least Class M+
Striking Strength: Class XJ+ minimum (physically stronger than Android Saga Piccolo and Trunks [before the latter trained in the RoSaT]) | At least Class XKJ+
Stamina: Very high, but can lose energy if he takes enough damage
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: High, very adaptable in tactics. Utilizes psychology to manipulate opponents, can see through the weaknesses of certain techniques or their disadvantages
Notable Attacks/Techniques: It should be noted that Cell possesses several of the Senshi's and their enemies techniques and abilities, notably: Freeza, King Cold, Nappa, Kuririn, Vegeta, Piccolo, Tienshinhan and Goku
- Absorption: Cell's tail serves one special purpose: to absorb other beings into his body. Cell will gain all of the strength of the person he has absorbed and the person will be held unconscious in Cell's body.
- Big Bang Crash: An attack similar to Vegeta's Big Bang Attack, used to flush out Cyborgs 16 and 18 when destroying islands searching for them. This attack does not have an official name but it was given a name in most Budokai Tenkaichi games.
- Chou Kamehameha: A stronger Kamehameha and was stated to destroy an entire solar system if he stores enough energy (Most likely another hyperbole).
- Death Beam: He extends his right arm and fires a small, very fast, bullet-like beam of ki from his index finger or the palm of his hand, which barrels down and pierces through an opponent. Similar to Frieza's attack.
- Kienzan: A razor-sharp disk of energy that can slice through nearly anything; its main weaknesses are that it's generally slow to create.
- Genki Dama: Also known as the Spirit bomb; it gathers huge amounts of energy from all chosen surrounding life forms and conducts that energy into a massive sphere of astounding destructive power. Cell never uses this technique, though he states that he can use it if he wished. This is likely a since you must be pure of heart to perform the attack and he has has been known to lie. The attack is only seen in most Budokai games and Budokai Tenkaichi 1 and 2.
- Kamehameha: A blue-colored, powerful ki wave attack and trademark technique of the Dragon Ball series.
- Special Beam Cannon: An energy beam that can drill through opponents and the attack was taken from Piccolo. He only used this in Dragon Ball GT but he has Piccolo's cells then he can most likely do it.
- Shock Wave: A weak, but incredibly fast burst which explodes at a location making the whole place into a wasteland. The attack was taken from Nappa.
Notable OBD Victories:
- Bojack (Dragon Ball Movies)
- Super Android 13 (Dragon Ball Movies)
Notable OBD Losses:
- Majin Vegeta (Dragon Ball) - Vegeta (as Super Perfect Cell)
- Darkseid (DC Comics) - Darkseid Profile
- Laharl (Disgaea) - Laharl Profile
- Midora (Toriko) - Midora Profile
- Pre-Heresy God-Emperror of Mankind (Warhammer 40,000) - GEoM Profile
Other: He has 4 forms and technically a fifth: Imperfect Cell, Semi-Perfect Cell and Perfect Cell, Perfect Cell (buffed) and Super Perfect Cell. Actually, 6 if you count the cricket - like form he needed to gestate in for 4 years, and 7 if you count the egg he hatched from. 8 if you count the embryo in Dr. Gero's lab. Not to be confused with the poster of the same name
|Perfection doesn't lose|
Key: Imperfect & Semi-Perfect forms | Perfect & Super Perfect forms