|Breaking people's backs and looking good doing it|
Name: Nico Robin, epithet "Devil Child", "Miss All Sunday", "Light of the Revolution"
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human, Archaeologist of the Straw Hat Pirates, Former Vice President of Baroque Works, Former Member of the Oharan Clan, Paramecia Devil Fruit User
Age: 28 pre timeskip, 30 after the timeskip
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, stamina, ate the Hana Hana No Mi, a Paramecia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to replicate and sprout parts of their body (including full-body clones) multiple times from the surface of any object or living thing, she can also use her ability to create wings and endow herself with flight (limited to five seconds), accomplished grappler
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, she feels anything her extra body parts feel, the user will gain damage to their body if the extra limbs are attached, can't create limbs where there is not enough room and while each part is capable of that parts normal movements, the body part itself is bound to where it was sprouted from, typically remains stationary when using her powers though she doesn't have to
Destructive Capacity: Large building level (broke Pell's back) | Small town level via powerscaling (shoulnd't be weaker than the likes of Usopp or Nami) town level via 100 fleur (could restrain the likes of Oars) | City level+ (stopped Hakuba dead on his tracks and restrained him from moving any further with her arms)
Range: At least several dozen meters with giant limbs, typically depends on how far she can eye, but she has sprouted limbs in places she cannot see
Speed: Hypersonic | Hypersonic+ with massively hypersonic attack speed/reactions (kept up with Yama, should be comparable to Nami and Kalifa) | At least hypersonic+ movement speed, massively hypersonic+ attack speed/reactions (she was able to spawn a clone between G2 Luffy and Jinbe when they fought, stopped Hakuba dead in his tracks and intercepted an attack from Trebol)
Durability: Building level+ (withstood several attacks from Yama without suffering notable injuries) | Small town level (shoulnd't be any less tougher than Usopp or Nami) | At least small town level+, likely town level (shoulnd't be much less durable than Monet or Tashigi) possibly higher (was hit by Diamante's Death Enjambre which is strong enough to injure Kyros)
Lifting Strength: Class K via powerscaling | Class G+ via powerscaling | At least Class G+
Striking Strength: Class MJ | Class TJ normally, Class TJ+ via giant limbs and clutching | Class PJ+
Stamina: Superhuman I Vastly superhuman+
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Extremely intelligent with extensive knowledge of the world, especially in regards to the historical matter, remarkably insightful and very experienced in the use of her Devil Fruit ability, skilled combatant
- Hana Hana no Mi (Flower Flower Fruit): A Paramecia - type Devil Fruit, this fruit allows the user to replicate and sprout pieces of their body multiple times from the surface of any object or living thing. The fruit's major strength, as demonstrated by Nico Robin, is the ability to sprout multiple body parts on any surface including the user's own body, except seastone. With this ability, the user can take on many attackers by using many sprouted limbs. Since the user is practically the only one who knows where their limbs will sprout out, they have the element of surprise on their side. Another strength is that the user can also create body parts like an eye in order to gather information. Aside from the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses that a user falls prey to, the user of the Hana Hana no Mi has some weaknesses unique to themselves. The user will gain damage to their body if the extra limbs are attached and can feel the pain. According to Oda, the user has a radius of 200 Hana Hanas in which they can extend parts of their body.
- Clutch: Robin sprouts multiple arms on an opponent, one pair forcing them to the ground backward, one pair hold the foe up at their back, and a final pair grabs the upper body.The pairs at the upper body and legs pull, cracking the foe's back. The power of the attack increases with more arms.
- Double Clutch: Robin sprouts 6 arms and clone with 6 arms. She then proceeds to clutch a target's neck while the vice grips the target's legs. This is usually used on larger than normal targets.
- Veinte Fleur Calendula: Robin sprouts 20 arms, 10 on each of her original arms that Robin can use to block attacks.
- Cuatro Manos: Robin sprouts 80 arms, which fuse together to form 4 gigantic arms.
- Cien Fleur; Wing: Robin sprouts 100 arms on her back which hold each other tightly forming wings, allowing her to fly for 5 seconds.
- Dos Fluer: Grab: Creating two arms on their legs, Robin proceeds to grab her male target's "treasure" and squeezing the living shit out of them, causing the target unbearable pain and bringing them to their knees in agony.
- Manos Gigantes: Robin creates two hands that, combined, rival the size of the Thousand Sunny
- Mille Fleur Gigantesque Mano: Robin creates a giant pair of her legs that proceed to continually stamp on her opponents.
- Body Fleur: Robin creates an entire or partial clone of herself
- Cinco Mano: Robin sprouts 5 large arms and shoves them at a target
- Mille Fleure: Robin sprouts several limbs in the shape of a tree and uses them as a shield.
- Gigantesco Mano: Robin sprouts 6 giants limbs around a target and pummels them.
Notable OBD Victories:
- Avatar Gang (Avatar The Last Airbender) - Aang, Sokka, Katara, Toph, Zuko Profiles
- Hidan (Naruto) - Hidan Profile
Notable OBD Losses:
- Konan (Naruto) - Konan Profile (outdated)
Other: Not to be confused with the similarly - named character from DC Comics
Key: Alabasta/Skypiea Arc | Enies Lobby/Thriller Bark/Sabaody Archipelago Arc | Post-Timeskip