|Goku in his early days|
Name: Son Goku/Kakkarot
Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Alien/Saiya-jin (Saiyan in the English Adaptations)/Martial Artist
Age: 12 years old at the start of the series and 15 when the Piccolo Daimao saga ends
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, agility, endurance, skilled in martial arts, afterimage creation, the ability to manipulate and use ki both defensively and offensively (such as shooting ki blasts), a pure heart, can transform to increase his power even further (to an Oozaru for increased hearing and a decent boost in strength and speed), incredible leg strength (was able to leap several kilometers into the air casually from the 21st Budokai), can hear people talking whilst he's asleep, resistance towards electricity,
Weaknesses: Needs oxygen to breathe, can be weakened if his tail is pulled or removed (but only till the timeskip after the Red Ribbon Army arc), can’t fly without the Nimbus cloud, becoming an Oozaru makes him a berserker and having little control of himself
Destructive Capacity: At least building level+, likely higher | At least large building level+, likely higher (superior to Tao Pai Pai) | At least multi city block level+ | City level+ (is Piccolo Daimao’s equal, and Dragon Fist is powerful enough to plow right through Piccolo Daimao’s torso)
Range: Multiple kilometers
Speed: At least supersonic+, potentially hypersonic | Hypersonic+ (mach 20+, much faster than Tao Pai Pai) | Hypersonic+ | Hypersonic+
Durability: Large building level (can survive a couple attacks from Tao Pai Pai, this was before Goku received his first major power up post 21st Budokai) | At least large building level+, likely higher (took numerous attacks from Tao Pai Pai without issue) | At least multi city block level+ | City level+ (equal to Piccolo Daimao, who was capable of surviving his own demon explosion wave detonating in front of him)
Lifting Strength: Class K+ | Class M (stronger than Tao Pai Pai) | Class M+ | At least Class M+
Striking Strength: Class MJ+ | Class GJ+ (stronger than Tao Pai Pai) | At least Class GJ+ | Class PJ+ (Dragon Fist was capable of impaling Piccolo Daimao)
Stamina: Vastly superhuman
Standard Equipment: The Power Pole which is capable of extending itself to The Moon and Korin’s tower. The Kinto’un (Flying Nimbus) cloud which he can ride on to fly. It only accepts those pure of heart to ride on it
Intelligence: Does not seem very smart since he is very naive sometimes (because he was raised in the mountains and completely sheltered), but is a genius when it comes to battle tactics and has been repeatedly known to pull off clever maneuvers in battle. Was able to instantly pick up Muten Roshi’s Kamehameha technique, which had taken him 50 years to develop, as well as later picking up techniques such as Zanzoken simply by observing it
- Afterimage Strike/Zanzoken: A technique in which the user distracts his/her opponent with an afterimage, when the opponent attacks the false image the user counter attacks quickly with a fierce strike.
- Dragon Fist: An attack where Goku Jumps at his foe, and punches through them with tremendous ki.
- Kamehameha (Turtle Destruction Wave): Goku's signature move throughout the series. Goku first learns the move after witnessing Master Roshi use it to save the Ox-King and Chi-Chi from an inferno, can destroy a small mountain if enough power is put into it.
- Rock, Scissors 'N' Paper: Goku's special attack used in the early part of the series. Goku shouts "Jan Ken", then a name corresponding to the attack. "Gu", equals rock and will be a strong punch. "Chyoki", equals scissors and will be a poke in the eyes. "Pa", equals paper and will be an open palm strike.
Notable OBD Victories:
- Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) - Kamina Profile
- Meruem (Hunter x Hunter) - Meruem Profile
Notable OBD Losses:
- BlackWarGreymon (Digimon) - BlackWarGreymon Profile
- Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - Buffy Summers Profile
Other: This profile covers the kid version of Goku, for the older version see this profile.
Key: 21st Budokai | Red Ribbon Army Saga | 22nd Budokai | Piccolo Daimao Saga