|Most Badass Freakin' Overlord In The Entire Cosmos|
Origin: Makai Kingdom
Classification: Badass Overlord
Age: Over 30,000 years old
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, telekinesis, flight, can fire energy blasts, agility, can survive in space, stamina, can use mana, time manipulation (time travel in book form only), wish-granting/limited reality warping, dimensional manipulation, fourth-wall breaking, teleportation, immortality (type 1)
Destructive Capacity: Potentially universal to universal+ (with a mana reading of 4000, he's wholly superior to Alexander; an Overlord that can empty an entire universe with just a mere 1200 mana)
Speed: MFTL+ (far above Alexander)
Durability: Potentially universal to universal+
Lifting Strength: Class 100+ (since a level 20 can walk around casually wearing 100 ton boxers and even with some effort make afterimages all while still wearing the boxerses
Striking Strength: At least Galactic Class (far stronger than a massively weakened Dragon Overlord Babylon who busts planets by accidentally ramming into them and defeated him in his prime)
Stamina: Virtually limitless, has fought several thousand wars against Alexander solo
Standard Equipment: Yoshitsuna
Intelligence: Shown to be knowledgeable on certain subjects yet sometimes makes stupid decisions without thinking due to his massive ego
- Zetta Beam: Eyebeams that cause nuclear explosions on impact. Has been shown to bust the moon after accidentally grazing it.
- Badass Overdrive: Sword attack where Zetta knock enemy through the air and constantly cuts them during their ascent before knocking them down again.
- Mana Shockwaves: Overlord-class beings and higher emit shockwaves that ripple through space. The power of these shockwaves depend on the user's mana power.
- Time Travel: Zetta can travel to any point in space and time (Book Form only).
- Wish Granting: Allows Zetta to grant nearly any wish as long as the person making the wish has enough Mana to power said wish (Book form only).
Notable OBD Victories:
Notable OBD Losses:
Respect thread (requires some cleanup and revamp)