|Straight out of Dorohedoro|
Name: King, epithet ''King the Conflagration''
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human (Lunarian), Member of the Beasts Pirates, One of the All-Stars/Three Disasters, Ancient Zoan Devil Fruit User
Age: 45 pre-timeskip, 47 post-timeskip
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, agility, endurance, skilled swordsman, expert Haki user (Busōshoku Haki and Kenbunshoku Haki), battle - precognition (via Kenbunshoku Haki), can use Busōshoku Haki to surround his body with an invisible armor to augment his defensive and offensive capabilities, can harm and affect characters with elemental mimicry, fire manipulation, Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Pteranodon, an ancient Zoan Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into a hybrid or full Pteranodon, significantly augmenting their physical attributes, flight via Pteranodon transformation, exceptional mental fortitude (was unfazed by Zoro's Haoshoku Haki burst), can generate wind blades with his Pteranodon wings
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, when his flames go out his defensive capabilities are weakened, but this also allows him to move faster
Range: Extended melee to a few meters with his katana (King is very tall and his katana is abnormally bigger than a typical one), several hundred meters with Ignite and Pteranodon form attacks, possibly higher
Speed: Relativistic with light-speed reactions (can keep up with Wano Zoro as well as dodge his attacks, some of King's attacks such as his Tempuraudon were very difficult for Zoro to dodge and were compared to being like a laser beam), pre-cog further compliments his reactions
Durability: Continent level+ (took a Blue Bird to the face from Marco and a flying knee drop, blocked a Tatsumaki from Wano Zoro in his full Pteranodon form, ate a Shishi Sonson with minimal damage, and survived a three sword style advanced armament strike)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G+, likely Class T (toppled Big Mom's ship which had her and some of her crew aboard it)
Striking Strength: Class YJ+ (cut Marco in his Phoenix form and matched Wano Zoro several times)
Stamina: Vastly superhuman+ (can fight for hours on end and take serious damage even while in a weakened state)
Standard Equipment: His large katana with a sword breaker design
Intelligence: Skilled fighter (has at least three decades of fighting and experience of being a pirate as King was Kaido's first recruit, can be seen competent leading other Beasts Pirates members, making solid decisions on how to deal with invaders such as the Big Mom Pirates, his combat prowess can also stack up to Zoro's as seen in their fight)
- Haki: There are normally two types of Haki regular people can tap into: the Kenbunshoku Haki which allows individuals to sense the presence of others, and Busōshoku Haki which allows individuals to create an invisible armor around them. There is however a third type of Haki, Haōshoku Haki, that only a few individuals can use. King is not one of these people.
- Busōshoku Haki (Color of Armaments): A form of Haki that allows the user to create an "invisible armor" around themselves. With that, they can protect themselves from attacks, and if trained well, use it to deliver stronger attacks. Besides the increase of strength, it is the only form of attack that doesn't involve Kairouseki that can hit any Devil Fruit user, being able to hit the user's original body even if it's a Logia user. It can also be used in weapons.
- Busoshoku: Koka (Color of Armaments: Hardening): King uses Busōshoku Haki to drastically harden parts of his body (typically fists and katana, but can also be used defensively). Basically, whereas basic Busoshoku Haki surrounds the user's body with a hard armor, Koka hardens the body itself, giving a larger increase in attack power and toughness.
- Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation or Mantra): A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of his opponents. A user of this type of Haki can predict an opponent's moves before he gets hit. This works by showing the user an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do, manifested as a mental image in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack "hit" for real. It appears that the more killer intent the enemy has the easier they are to predict, though more efficient users can predict future moves regardless of whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. Including the distance, location, and where the opponent may strike next.
- Hakka (Ignite): As a Lunarian, King wields the natural ability to ignite his body at any point, allowing him to create and manipulate fire in both his humanoid and pteranodon forms; it is this ability that garnered King his epithet as a Calamity: "the Conflagration. It is unknown if excessive use of his flames causes King any kind of drawback, but what is shown is that the flames on his back seem directly linked to his tremendous resilience as a Lunarian: when they go out, King's bodily defense weakens considerably in exchange for a boost to his movement speed.
- Andon (Flame Emperor): King conjures a fireball over his open palm, then forms a fist to execute a powerful flame-clad punch.
- Karyudon (Fire Dragon Emperor): A powerful attack where King ignites his sword's blade and, from its tip, produces a large, whirling, serpentine dragon made of fire, dense enough that Zoro called it similar to magma.
- Omori Karyudon (Assisting Guardian Fire Dragon Emperor): A more powerful version of Karyudon, creating a larger fire dragon with which King attacks and tries to immolate his opponent.
- Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Pteranodon: An ancient Zoan Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into a hybrid or full Pteranodo granting the user increased physical attributes and flight.
- Tankyudon (Vermilion Bow Emperor): A melee attack where King, at a low altitude, flies toward his opponent in his Human-Beast Form and then, with the gained momentum, hits said opponent with a sweeping strike of his pteranodon wing.
- Tempuraudon (Proud Marten Emperor): A powerful melee attack used by King in his full pteranodon form. He pulls back on his head crest with one arm, stretching his face flat and causing his beak to retract into his face. He then lets go of the crest so that his head flings forward at extreme speed like a slingshot (similar to Luffy's Gomu Gomu No Kane), over a distance several times the length of King's body in order to strike his opponent with a massive force, using his beak to pierce them.
- Barizodon (Black Twin Emperor): An attack where King, while in flight, employs both his pteranodon wings-like blades, using their forward-most edge to launch a series of destructive, elliptic air projectiles.
Notable OBD Victories:
Notable OBD Losses:
|King's full Pterandon form|