|Mihawk chillin' in his ghost ridden castle
Name: Dracule Mihawk (called Juracule Mihawk in old translations), epithet "Hawk Eyes"
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human, Former Shichibukai, Strongest Swordsman in the World, Member of the Cross Guild
Age: 41 pre timeskip, 43 after the timeskip
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, dexterity, expert Haki user (Busoshoku and Kenbunshoku), battle - precognition via Kenbunshoku Haki, can surround his body with an invisible armor to augment his defensive and offensive capabilities (he can also imbue physical objects, such as his sword with Busōshoku Haki), can harm and affect characters with elemental mimicry, premium swordsmanship (is the strongest swordsman in the One Piece verse, able to casually slice a large frozen tsunami in two, this tsunami was frozen by Aokiji so it should be noted it is far more durable than your usual frozen object, Mihawk has also shown the ability to slice with ground-breaking precision as shown when he launched a long-ranged slash at Gear 2 Luffy in mid-soru while going around the other people in between), can generate wind blades with sword slashes
Weaknesses: None notable
Destructive Capacity: Multi-continent level+ (cleaved a frozen tsunami spanning over 3 kilometers wide and 1 kilometer tall cleanly in two, the force of his cut also sent the upper half flying upward hundreds of meters, his duels with his rival Shanks, which were confirmed to have taken place when Shanks was already a Yonkou, were also said by Whitebeard himself to have "shaken the Grand Line")
Range: Extended human melee range with Yoru, at least several kilometers with ranged slashes
Speed: Relativistic with light-speed reactions (easily dominated pre-timeskip G2 Luffy with little effort, even tagged him with a ranged slash mid-soru once with closed eyes, can delicately deflect and precisely change the course of bullets with little and less effort), pre-cog further compliments his reactions
Durability: Multi-continent level+ (his durability should be in the same league as Admirals like Akainu)
Lifting Strength: Class T via powerscaling (stronger than Burgess who can benchpress ''mountains'' and comparable to Garp who can lift and toss billion-ton+ cannonballs)
Striking Strength: Class NJ (used to regularly match Shanks)
Stamina: Vastly superhuman+ (didn't show the slightest sign of strain or fatigue after fighting for hours in the Marineford Battle)
Standard Equipment: Yoru (the strongest blade in the world which is one of the 12 Saijo O Wazamono [supreme quality grade sword]), occasions his boat
Intelligence: Fairly intelligent and perceptive, is the World's Strongest Swordsman which means Mihawk has decades of fighting experience seeing as he used to do battle with the likes of Shanks, also trained Zoro, and taught him the basics of Haki
- Haki: There are normally two types of Haki regular people can tap into: the Kenbunshoku Haki which allows individuals to sense the presence of others, and Busōshoku Haki which allows individuals to create an invisible armor around them. There is, however, a third type of Haki, Haōshoku Haki, that only a few individuals can use. It is currently unknown if Mihawk is one of these people.
- Busōshoku Haki (Color of Armaments): A form of Haki that allows the user to create an "invisible armor" around themselves. With that, they can protect themselves from attacks, and if trained well, use it to deliver stronger attacks. Besides the increase of strength, it is the only form of attack that doesn't involve Kairouseki that can hit any Devil Fruit user, being able to hit the user's original body even if it's a Logia user. It can also be used as a weapon.
- Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation or Mantra): A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of his opponents. A user of this type of Haki can predict an opponent's moves before he gets hit. This works by showing the user an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do, manifested as a mental image in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack "hit" for real. It appears that the more killer intent the enemy has the easier they are to predict, though more efficient users can predict future moves regardless of whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. Including the distance, location, and where the opponent may strike next.
- Wind Blades: Not a named technique, as Mihawk has yet to use a named move. Mihawk swings his sword and launches a slicing blade of wind at his opponent. He can use this with pin-point precision (as when he easily tagged a soru-speeding G2 Luffy in the midst of battling marines and pirates with a slash) as well as with overwhelming power, as seen below.
|You're in range
Notable OBD Victories:
- Arthur Pendragon (Nanatsu no Taizai) - Arthur Profile
- Genkishi (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) - Genkishi Profile (he can solo the verse)
- Gin (Bleach) - Gin Ichimaru Profile
- Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho) - Hiei Profile
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto) - Itachi Profile
- Killer Bee (Naruto) - Killer Bee Profile
- Netero (Hunter x Hunter) - Issac Netero Profile (he can solo the verse)
- Sesshomaru (InuYasha) - Sesshomaru Profile
- Zi Yu (Feng Shen Ji) - Zi Yu Profile (he can solo the verse)
Notable OBD Losses:
- Kurt Godel (Negima) - Kurt Godel Profile (outdated, Mihawk wins now)
- Yajirobe (Dragon Ball) - Yajirobe Profile (Yajirobe won 2/3 rounds)