|Ever been kicked at the speed of light?|
Name: Borsalino, moniker "Kizaru" (meaning "Yellow Monkey")
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human, Marine Admiral, Logia Devil Fruit User
Age: 56 pre timeskip, 58 after the timeskip
Powers and Abilities: Super strengh, speed, durability, endurance, agility, dexterity, extremely acute hearing (able to hear activity underwater, before the Whitebeard War began), master Haki user (Busōshoku Haki and Kenbunshoku Haki), battle - precognition (via Kenbunshoku Haki), can surround his body with an invisible armor to augment his defensive and offensive capabilities (he can also imbue physical objects with Busōshoku Haki), can harm and affect characters with elememtal mimicry, very high-level swordsmanship (matched the Rayleigh blow for blow in a duel for an extended period of time), ate the Pika Pika no Mi, a Logia type Devil Fruit that allows him to create, control, and become light, in the elemental state it allows him to access his entire physical body genuinely becomes light and endows him with the ability to freely disperse and reform as well as the capacity to regenerate (low-high, going by shown feats) his elemental body, can use his ability to enhance the speed of physical attacks, can fire laser-like beams, bolts or energy blasts with great destructive power or use intensely bright light to blind opponents, can use his ability to travel and attack as light
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, must leave his light state to physically attack
Destructive Capacity: Multi-continent level+ (pierced Whitebeard's body with a laser beam, is comparable to Akainu who fought evenly with Whitebeard and would at least need to be at this level considering his is an Admiral)
Range: Extended human melee range, several meters with his light sword, several kilometers with projectiles
Speed: Relativistic with light-speed reactions normally (can swap from his light form to his real body right before attacking), light-speed using the Pika Pika no Mi (all of his Devil Fruit abilities have been confirmed to move at the speed of light in the most recent databook), pre-cog further compliments his reactions
Durability: Multi-continent level+ (tanked a kick from Marco without any damage whatsoever, also comparable to Akainu who can survive quakes from Whitebeard) logia Intangibility and regeneration also makes him very hard to kill unless circumvented
Lifting Strength: Class T (held down Whitebeard's Murakumogiri with one leg)
Striking Strength: Class NJ (matched Rayleigh in close-quarter-combat)
Stamina: Vastly superhuman+ (didn't show any strain or fatigue after battling for hours at the Marineford Battle, his former colleagues were also able to continuously battle on another for ten days)
Standard Equipment: He has a den-den mushi (telephone) on his wrist which he uses to communicate with other marine and world government forces, or summon buster call
Intelligence: Accomplished and highly experienced combatant and very proficient in the use of his Devil Fruit ability, has enough strategic ability to hold the rank of admiral, commanding many marine forces
- Haki: There are normally two types of Haki regular people can tap into: the Kenbunshoku Haki which allows individuals to sense the presence of others, and Busōshoku Haki which allows individuals to create an invisible armor around them. There is, however, a third type of Haki, Haōshoku Haki, that only a few individuals can use. Kizaru is not one of these people.
- Busōshoku Haki (Color of Armaments): A form of Haki that allows the user to create an "invisible armor" around themselves. With that, they can protect themselves from attacks, and if trained well, use it to deliver stronger attacks. Besides the increase of strength, it is the only form of attack that doesn't involve Kairouseki that can hit any Devil Fruit user, being able to hit the user's original body even if it's a Logia user. It can also be used in weapons.
- Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation or Mantra): A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of his opponents. A user of this type of Haki can predict an opponent's moves before he gets hit. This works by showing the user an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do, manifested as a mental image in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack "hit" for real. It appears that the more killer intent the enemy has the easier they are to predict, though more efficient users can predict future moves regardless of whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. Including the distance, location, and where the opponent may strike next.
- Pika Pika no Mi (Glimmer Glimmer Fruit): A Logia-type Devil Fruit, this fruit allows the user to transform into light at will as well as control it. It also enables him to move at the speed of light and transport himself by means of reflection. The fruit's major strengths, like other Logia types, allow the user to become the element they control. From this, Kizaru is able to utilize light-based attacks such as explosive lasers. The elemental state the ability endows him with also allows him to avoid conventional attacks as they only disperse him. It is likely that he can be reflected like ordinary light while in light form. He is also extremely accurate with his abilities, able to hit the key to Ace's handcuffs from a far distance.
- Yata no Kagami: Kizaru creates a path of light that can bounce off reflective surfaces and temporarily blind anyone who it hits. He uses this to travel to other locations at the speed of light.
- Ama no Murakumo: Kizaru creates a sword out of light that can strike as if it were solid, like a lightsaber from Star Wars.
- Yasakata no Magatama: Kizaru shoots many laser-like beams from both of his hands.
- "Laser-beams": Not a named technique, and appears to be a generic attack by Kizaru. He shoots a laser-like beam from his hands, fingers, or feet (beyond situational preference, it doesn't seem to matter for him where he shoots his lasers from) which possesses exceptional piercing power and explodes when it strikes the ground (so far hasn't been shown to explode upon hitting a human, as it has pierced right through everyone it has hit).
Notable OBD Victories:
- Bleach Team (Bleach) - Kenpachi Profile, Grimmjow Profile, Nnoitra Profile, Byakuya Profile, Komamura Profile
- Claymoreverse (Claymore)
- Minato (Naruto) - Minato Profile
- Ultron (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - Ultron Profile
- Zeldris (Nanatsu no Taizai) - Zeldris Profile
- Zeno (Hunter X Hunter) - Zeno Profile (he can solo the verse)
Notable OBD Losses:
- Darkrai (Pokemon) - Darkrai Profile (outdated)
- Iron Man (Marvel Comics) - Iron Man Profile (this was Marvel 616 Iron Man)
- Yamamoto (Bleach) - Yamamoto Profile (outdated, now favors Kizaru with current standings)
Other: Kizaru was the subject of a very controversial OBD debate, regarding his lightspeed movement. The information in this article reflects the most recent general consensus on the matter.