|Rob Lucci with his pet pigeon, Hattori|
Name: Rob Lucci
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human, Martial Artist, Zoan Devil Fruit User, Former CP9 Agent
Age: 28 pre timeskip, 30 after the timeskip
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, stamina, dexterity, very high-level mastery of Rokushiki (Shigan, Geppou, Rankyaku, Kami-e, Tekkai, Soru and the final technique Rokuougan), pseudo-flight (with Geppou), can generate wind blades with kicks (via his Rankyaku technique), ate the Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard, a Zoan type Devil Fruit which allows him to transform into a human/leopard hybrid form and a full leopard form which amplifies the effectiveness of Rokushiki techniques, able to alter his body into a smaller but faster form (with his Life Return skill), ventriloquism, prehensile tail, sharp claws, and teeth while on his Zoan forms | adept Haki user (Busoshoku Haki and Kenbunshoku Haki), battle - precognition (via Kenbunshoku Haki), can use Busoshoku Haki to surround his body in an invisible armor to augment his defensive and offensive capabilities, can harm and affect characters with elemental mimicry, can enter an awakened Zoan form increasing his strength
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, must stay still when using Tekkai
Destructive Capacity: At least city level+ (stronger than Skypiea Zoro and Water 7 Luffy, matched Enies Lobby Luffy blow for blow) | Continent level+ (matched Gear Fifth Luffy's Hakified punch with his own which then sent them both flying evenly, completely overpowered Sentomaru's Ashigara Dokkoi and gravely wounded him)
Range: Average human melee range, several dozen meters with projectiles (possibly higher) | Extended human melee range, several dozen meters with projectiles (possibly higher)
Speed: Sub-relativistic+ (could keep up with base Luffy and G2 in short bursts) | Relativistic with light-speed reactions, pre-cog further compliments his reactions (can dodge attacks from Gear Fifth Luffy)
Durability: At least city level+ (tanked many and more of base Luffy's attacks without sustaining any damage whatsoever, also endured several Gear Second attacks and took a Gigant Pistol head-on and remained conscious) | Continent level+ (endured a Gomu Gomu no Mole Pistol and a Gomu Gomu no Dawn Whip from Gear Fifth Luffy before ultimately losing to him)
Lifting Strength: Class G+ (almost twice as strong as Kaku and Jyabura, who were more than a match for Zoro and Sanji, respectively) | Class T
Striking Strength: At least Class PJ+ (was able to trade blows evenly with Luffy) | Class YJ+
Stamina: Vastly superhuman+ (can fight for a long time and take lots of damage without becoming exhausted)
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Master of martial arts and killing techniques, competent battle strategist, good at figuring out plans and motivations of his enemies, knowledgeable about Devil Fruits, skilled shipwright (enough to become a foreman in a world-famous boatyard), a sawyer, treenail & bolt specialist
- Busōshoku Haki (Color of Armaments): A form of Haki that allows the user to create an "invisible armor" around themselves. With that, they can protect themselves from attacks, and if trained well, use it to deliver stronger attacks. Besides the increase of strength, it is the only form of attack that doesn't involve Kairouseki that can hit any Devil Fruit user, being able to hit the user's original body even if it's a Logia user. It can also be used in weapons.
- Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation or Mantra): A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of his opponents. A user of this type of Haki can predict an opponent's moves before he gets hit. This works by showing the user an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do, manifested as a mental image in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack "hit" for real. It appears that the more killer intent the enemy has the easier they are to predict, though more efficient users can predict future moves regardless of whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. Including the distance, location, and where the opponent may strike next.
- Neko Neko no Mi, Model: Leopard (Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Leopard): A Zoan-type Devil Fruit, that allows a person to transform into a leopard-human hybrid and a full leopard. The fruit's major strength, as demonstrated by Lucci, is that its user gains more physical strength in their hybrid and full leopard forms, equivalent to that of a real leopard and more. Their half-leopard form is extremely large because it increases their original height and mass by a great degree.
- Life Return (Seimei Kikan): A technique that allows the user to control and manipulate their bodily function.
- Seimei Kikan: Kami-e Bushin (Life Return: Paper Drawing Fighting Form): A "Life Return" technique where he transforms to a smaller, lighter, and weaker leopard form, which enhances his speed and mobility.
- Seimei Kikan: Kaijo (Life Return: Cancel): This cancels the above technique, and returns to his normal leopard form.
- Rokushiki: A special, superhuman martial arts style used primarily by members of Cipher Pol #9. It consists of six special techniques, Kami-e, Geppou, Rankyaku, Shigan, Soru, Tekkai. Lucci has mastered all six techniques and also possesses a special seventh technique called Rokuougan gained by completely mastering the first six.
- Kami-e: A Rokushiki technique where his body becomes limp and floats like a piece of paper in order to avoid attacks.
- Geppou: Allows Lucci to kick the air itself to propel himself through the sky like flying.
- Kamisori: A combination of Geppou and Soru, Lucci darts through the air rapidly in an erratic course to attack.
- Rankyaku: A kicking technique that sends out a slicing blade of air as a ranged attack.
- Rankyaku Hyoubi: Used by Lucci in his half-leopard form - he creates a swirl shaped rankyaku and launches it at his opponent.
- Ranyaku Gaichou: Lucci's strongest Rankyaku, created with his claws in his half-leopard form, takes the shape of a bird and can cut through several meters of steel.
- Shigan: Lucci stabs an opponent with his finger, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound.
- Shigan Ouren: A rapid-fire version of Shigan.
- Tobu Shigan Bachi: A projectile version that fires sharp air bullets at a target, capable of piercing Luffy's skin.
- Shigan Madara: Similar to Shigan Ouren, except used in half-leopard form with claws on both hands.
- Soru: By kicking the ground at least 10 times in the blink of an eye, Lucci propels himself across short distances at enhanced speeds.
- Kamisori: A combination of Geppo and Soru, where Lucci uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movements in three dimensions
- Tekkai: The user hardens their skin to the strength of iron or more to help block attacks. Lucci must stay still when using his Tekkai.
- Tekkai Utsugi: Used as a counterattacking move, Lucci absorbs the shock of an attack and transfers it back into the body of the attacker.
- Rokuogan (Six King Gun): The secret and ultimate attack of Rokushiki. The user places both his/her fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave, causing internal injuries.
- Rokushiki Ogi: Rokuogan (Six Powers Ultimate Attack: Six King Gun): Lucci places his fists before his opponent at close range and projects a powerful shock wave.
- Sai Dai Rin: Rokuogan (The Largest Ring: Six King Gun): Used by Lucci in his bulky leopard-human hybrid form which gives him the advantage of having a tail that is used to immobilize an opponent if they attempt to escape it, this technique is used in the same way as Rokushiki Ogi, except now with a larger attack radius and greater attack power.
- Awakening: Upon awakening, the user's Human-Beast form undergoes a physical transformation where their size increases, their body becomes slimmer, a dark flame forms a "mane" down the user's back and arms, and a stream of floating fire wraps around the user's shoulders.
- Shugan (Hand Gun): While in his awakened form, Lucci keeps all five fingers extended and stabs the opponent with his whole hand.
Notable OBD Victories:
- Killua (Hunter x Hunter) - Killua Profile
- Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) Spider-Man Profile
- Uchiha Itachi (Naruto) - Itachi Profile
- Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto) - Sasuke Profile (outdated)
- Tian Kui (Feng Shen Ji) - Tian Kui Profile
Notable OBD Losses:
- Bontenmaru (Samurai Deeper Kyo) - Bontenmaru Profile (outdated, Lucci wins now)
- Cherubael (Warhammer 40,000) - Cherubael Profile
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) - Ichigo Profile
- Samurai Jack (Samurai Jack) - Jack Profile (outdated, Lucci wins now)
- Raoh (Fist of the North Star) - Raoh Profile (outdated, Lucci wins now)
- Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho) - Toguro Profile (outdated, Lucci wins now)