|The Real Slim Shady|
Name: Enel, sometimes translated as Eneru or Ener, moniker "God"
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Birkan (a humanoid race of the Sky Islands), Former God of Skypiea, God of Fairy Vearth (the moon), Logia Devil Fruit User
Age: 37 pre-timeskip, 39 post-timeskip
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, dexterity, adept Haki user (Kenbunshoku Haki or Mantra as it is called in Skypiea, Enel's sensing abilities extends several kilometers), battle - precognition (via Kenbunshoku Haki), ate the Goro Goro no Mi, a Logia type Devil Fruit that allows him to create, control, and become lightning, in the elemental state it allows him to access his entire physical body genuinely becomes lightning and endows him with the ability to freely disperse and reform as well as the capacity to regenerate (low-high, going by shown feats) his elemental body, can enlarge his body in his elemental state to gigantic proportions, using his abilities Enel can create voltages up to 200 million to shock his opponents with on a whim, he can also create large streams of pure lightning for large scale destruction, can also mold his lightning into any shape he so desires, can use his ability to travel as lightning within the range of his Mantra, experienced staff fighter, can live without air (assuming there is no air in space in One Piece)
Weaknesses: Cannot swim and becomes immobilized if more than half of his body is covered in water, contact with insulators forces him to stay in human form, and his megalomania tends to make him underestimate his opponent
Destructive Capacity: City level+ (stronger than Luffy and Zoro who could do this much during Skypiea), country level+ with Maxim Ark
Range: At least 10 kilometers
Speed: Sub-relativistic+ (his pre-cog also further complements his reactions), his lightning attacks move significantly faster (Skypiea Zoro & Sanji were unable to evade them)
Durability: City level+ (took several attacks from Luffy before going down), Logia Intangibility and regeneration also makes him very hard to kill unless circumvented
Lifting Strength: Class M (could kick upward a 700-ton gold ball, this would push him just into the lower levels of Class M)
Striking Strength: Class PJ+ (was able to stop Zoro from pulling away from him, also capable of clashing repeatedly with Luffy, though he was notably weaker, it should still put him at this level)
Standard Equipment: Gold staff, Cloud Dial
Intelligence: Skilled and experienced in the use of his Devil Fruit ability, designed the Ark Maxim
- Haki: There are normally two types of Haki regular people can tap into: the Kenbunshoku Haki which allows individuals to sense the presence of others, and Busōshoku Haki which allows individuals to create an invisible armor around them. There is however a third type of Haki, Haōshoku Haki, that only a few individuals can use. Enel is not one of these people.
- Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation or Mantra): A form of Haki that allows the user to sense the presence of his opponents. A user of this type of Haki can predict an opponent's moves before he gets hit. This works by showing the user an image or brief "premonition" of what the opponent will do, manifested as a mental image in the user's mind's eye, and the damage the user will take if the attack "hit" for real. It appears that the more killer intent the enemy has the easier they are to predict, though more efficient users can predict future moves regardless of whether there are ambient murderous intents or not. Including the distance, location, and where the opponent may strike next.
- Goro Goro no Mi (Rumble Rumble Fruit): A Logia-type Devil Fruit, this fruit allows the user to transform into lightning at will as well as control it. The fruit's major strength, as with other Logia fruits, is that it allows the user to produce as well as become the element they control. With this in mind, Enel is able to create lightning-based attacks. The elemental state the ability endows him with also allows him to avoid conventional attacks as they only disperse him. Turning into lightning can also have the added effect of electrocuting an opponent. The user is also able to travel at a lightning-fast speed and instantly reach distant places by turning into lightning. While seemingly all-powerful, its unique weakness however is rubber, since it is a natural insulator.
- 1, 5 Million, 10, 20, 30, 50, 60 Million, 100, Max 200 Million Volt Vari: Enel releases various levels of his electricity through his hand(s)in order to shock an opponent. Requires close proximity.
- 30,000,000 Volt Hino (Thunder Bird): Enel creates a giant hawk-shaped blast of lightning that he shoots from one of the drums on his back.
- 60,000,000 Volt Julungul (Lightning Dragon): Enel creates a giant dragon-shaped blast of lightning that he launches at his opponent.
- Kiten (Lightning Beast): Enel creates a giant tiger-shaped blast of lightning.
- 200,000,000 Volt Amaru (Thunder God): Enel grows into a gigantic Raijin-looking thunder god made of pure electricity. He can fire giant lightning blasts from his hands and is supposedly at his strongest.
- El Thor (Judgment of God): Enel focuses a large cluster of electricity above his target or in his hand, then uses it to send a huge and powerful lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, frying the unlucky target.
|Enel's signature attack|
- Sango (Lightning): Enel unleashes a charge of electricity from his hand that forms a wide blast used to devastate large areas with no specific target in mind.
- Kari (Electric Light): Enel heats the air around him with his Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunderclap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks.
- Gloam Paddling (Thunder Metallurgy): Enel uses his electrical powers to heat and melt nearby metal and then reshape it into anything he desires.
- Ark Maxim: Enel's colossal flying ark. The Maxim is capable of flight, even in space. Enel's electrical energy is its main power supply while two hundred Jet Dials are used as a backup power supply to keep the ark in the air for an hour if something were to happen to the Ark's mechanism. Enel used the gold from the Shandora ruins as a conductor for his electricity. Enel has equipped the Ark with chemical vats and other gear which he can use to drastically complement his lightning abilities.
- Deathpiea: A thunderstorm is created by Enel's powers combined with the ark Maxim.
- Mamaragan (Heavy Thunder): The thunderstorm created by Deathpiea showers lightning everywhere. The lightning bolts are far larger and more powerful than normal lightning bolts.
- Raigo/Ragal (Thunder Greeting): Also known as the Advent of Thunder, Enel creates a humongous spherical cloud of electricity. It is created by the combined powers of Enel and Maxim.
Notable OBD Victories:
- Aang, Iroh, and Zuko (Avatar The Last Airbender) - Aang Profile, Zuko Profile, Iroh Profile
- Clayface (DC Comics)
- Ghost Rider and Blackheart (Marvel Movies)
- Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Majutsu no Index) - Misaka Profile
- Pain (Naruto) - Pain Profile (outdated)
- Superman (DCAU) - Superman Profile (outdated)
- Ulquiorra Cifer (Bleach) - Ulquiorra Profile (outdated)
Notable OBD Losses:
- Groudon (Pokemon) - Groudon Profile
- Janemba (Dragon Ball Movies) - Janemba Profile
- Leo Aiolia (Saint Seiya) - Leo Profile
- Magneto (Marvel Comics) - Magneto Profile
- Nappa (Dragon Ball) - Nappa Profile
- Negi Springfield (Negima) - Negi Profile
- Storm ( ) - Storm Profile
- Thor ( ) - Thor Profile
- The Incredible Hulk ( ) - The Incredible Hulk Profile
- Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho) - Yusuke Profile
Other: Most of Enel's attacks are named after thunder/lightning gods from various real-world mythologies. Also, Oda said if Enel was a wanted pirate he could have a bounty around 500,000,000 beli. (Beli is the monetary unit of the One Piece verse)