|Jedah manipulating the Majigen dimension with FRESH SOULS.|
Dimensional manipulation is a power which revolves around manipulating and creating dimensions. It usually takes two forms:
- Altering the internal structure of the dimension - usually it means the user is able to control aspects of his/her dimension, like manipulating time, or warping reality. Most of the time, it's limited to the boundaries of the dimension.
- Manipulating a dimension as the unit - basically controlling the dimension without being limited to boundaries, allowing the user to shift, merge, cut and destroy dimensions.
Dimensional travel is a sub-ability of it.
It should be noted that even if one possesses the first type, it doesn't mean he can't use the second one.
Very often various characters can achieve their full power only in their personal dimensions, e.g. Hell-Lords from Marvel Comics are nerfed outside their dimensions.
Examples of characters with Dimensional Manipulation:
- Atziluth users from Kami Sama Series
- Daemon Princes, Chaos Gods and various other characters from Warhammer 40,000
- Fuzetsu users from Shakugan no Shana
- Gods from Hercules: The Legendary Journeys & Xena: Warrior Princess
- Granzon, Astranagant, Valzacard and other characters and mechas from Super Robot Wars
- Jedah Dohma and others from Darkstalkers
- Many characters from DC Comics
- Many characters from Marvel Comics
- Many characters from Supernatural
- Mazoku & Shinzoku from Slayers
- Meta-Players from Umineko
- Mutants from Chrome Shelled Regios
- Odin from Fortissimo
- Palpatine, Abeloth and other characters from Star Wars (Legends)
- Reality Marble users from Nasuverse
- Many characters from Doctor Who