|Multiple Man making too many copies of himself|
Duplication is the ability to multiply an object or person.
Users can instantly and exactly replicate targets. Some may be able to make themselves replicate hundreds of times, others may pick up an object and duplicate that instead. Most users have both of these abilities as their clothes are often copied with their bodies. Some also have the ability to remove their copies as quickly as they were made. Biological properties are exactly the same, however each copy will have different experiences and therefore may gain independent personalities over time. Copies always cooperate, always having the same mind, and goals.
- Copies may require close proximity to the user
- Energy is used in creating copies, so a limit may be set on the number or size of the copies
- Infection or damage to a copy may return to the user upon assimilation
- Concentration may be required to maintain copies
- Pain or struggle could cause copies to become distressed as well
- If there are problems with the copying process duplicates may have physical or mental setbacks
- Copies may be weaker than the original
With Duplication a user in a fight may:
- Instant Army: Have an instant endless and powerful army at users disposal
- Misdirection: Have a copy run in opposite direction to fool a follower.
- Flood: Copy an item and have it overrun an area (like water)
- Temporal Copy: To create a copy from the past.
Examples of characters who can make duplicates:
- Daemon Spade from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- Echo from Ben 10
- Multiple Man from Marvel Comics
- Many Pokemon through the use of Substitution and Double Team.
- Naruto Uzumaki and to lesser extent many other ninjas from Naruto
- Negi Springfield and some other characters from Negima
- Savaris Luckens from Chrome Shelled Regios
- The Shrike from Hyperion Cantos
- Metal Cooler from the Dragon Ball Movies
- Sizer from Violinist of Hameln
- Tien Shinhan and several other Dragon Ball characters
- Suwako Moriya, Yuka Kazami and Flandre Scarlet from Touhou
Not to be confused with dupe