|Graviton levitating by manipulating the gravity around him|
The ability to manipulate gravity, one of the four fundamental forces that shape our universe.
Abilities of this type usually manifest in the form of attraction and repulsion of matter, flight, creating local gravity fields to increase pressure and immobilize enemies, etc. In the hands of the more proficient users it can be quite broken since powerful a gravitational pull can influence the flow of time, bend space, create black holes and wormholes, or do something even more abstract.
Usage of gravity manipulation can be often confused with the telekinesis.
Examples of characters with Gravity Manipulation:
- Albireo Imma and Jack Rakan from Negima
- Any magus from the Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
- Hao Asakura /w Great Spirit and Rutherfor from Shaman King
- Blackbeard from One Piece
- Brago from Konjiki No Gash Bell!
- C-Moon, Stairway to Heaven and other Stands from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
- Chinmei from Samurai Deeper Kyo
- Demonbane, Master Therion, and Liber Legis from Demonbane
- Genocyber from Genocyber
- Graviton, Nova, Silver Surfer, Nate Grey, and various other characters from Marvel Comics
- Gravity Kid, Captain Atom, Green Lantern, Firestorm, and various other characters from DC Comics
- Guyvers from The Guyver
- Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files
- Huckebein, Granzon and Valzacard mechas from Super Robot Wars
- Luke Skywalker and other Force users from Star Wars
- Mercurius from Dies Irae
- Nagato from Naruto
- Pyron from Darkstalkers
- Seto from Needless
- Zenon from Kaze no Stigma
- Black Hole
- White Hole